HRIS Analyst, Human Resources, London, Deadline: 03/01/2019
The Human Resources (HR) team, comprised of 40 members, sits in our Budapest, London and New York offices and supports OSF staff across the global network of foundations, in over 40 countries. The team is comprised of generalists spanning the North America, Latin America, Europe, Eurasia, Middle East, Africa, South West Asia, and Asia Pacific regions, as well as HR specialists comprised of Talent Development, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Compensation & Benefits, Diversity and Inclusion, and Recruitment.
We are seeking a highly dynamic, efficient, and emotionally intelligent HRIS Analyst to work with our HRIS team. The HRIS Analyst will report to the Director of HRIS.
The Human Resources Information Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting the global HR group with system configuration, analysis, reporting, data entry and data integrity for all HR related systems for 24 national and regional foundations. The HRIS Analyst will be working within Workday therefore, knowledge of this system is required.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain data for ~600 Foundation staff members in Workday and other relevant systems. This includes collecting, entering, auditing and maintaining data for staff located around the world
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation and providing help desk support
- Conduct system training and creating training materials
- Travel may be required
- Analyze data and metrics for HR and key organization stakeholders by creating ad-hoc reports
- Interpret OSF's business requirements into business processes, technical specifications, and recommendations and configure system to support changes
- Maintain system processes by writing and updating procedures
- Define, develop, and execute test plans and scripts for implementations of new functionality or up
- Build relationships with colleagues globally to ensure data quality
- Facilitate meetings and projects globally using virtual meeting tools as well as on site visits
- Provide back-up for other HRIS Analyst and HRIS Manager
- Provide system support for the following Workday modules - Human Capital Management (HCM), Recruiting, Payroll, Benefits, Performance Management, Time Tracking, Absence Tracking and Reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and three to five years of relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Significant business analysis and/or data analysis experience working with Workday
- Experience with Workday reporting and EIB (Enterprise Integration Builder) process
- Strong Excel skills, comfortable using v-lookup, pivot tables and formulas
- Experience working in an international organization
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate meetings/projects with both local and remote participants
- Ability to train others on system use
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment; to troubleshoot and follow projects through to completion, consistently on schedule, without loss of attention to detail and budget
- Strong process and project management skills
- Strong collaboration skills, must be a team player and able to work with and through others
- Excellent listening and communication skills with sensitivity to cultural communication differences
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Competitive rates of pay apply.
We are strengthened by the diversity of our colleagues across the Open Society Foundations. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, and are committed to providing reasonable adjustments so that colleagues with disabilities are able to fulfill the essential functions of the job.