The Content Writer will work as an integral member of the Knowledge Management team assisting with the administration and preparation of immigration content related to multiple jurisdictions around the world.
• Assist with the compilation, organization, development and maintenance of global templates used to process the immigration case work for business travelers and work assignments.
• Establish internal process workflows
• Collect and consolidate global immigration information from internal and external subject matter experts worldwide.
• Assist with the training of internal and external immigration experts on the completion of questionnaires and scenario workflows.
• Interview internal and external immigration experts to compile relevant global immigration substance to be used for global matrices, memorandum, country summaries, presentations and BAL software solutions.
• Work in conjunction of BAL’s software developers to implement application enhancements.
• Assist with the creation new intranet tools for disseminating content internally, and
• Creating firm reference materials out of all tacit knowledge.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to evaluate and develop content based on technical information provided by Attorney, Manager, Migration Advisor or Third Party Expert
• Ability to translate complicated concepts into understandable, layman’s terms
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills
• Must be multi-task oriented with the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Must be willing to participate in and facilitate in a team environment
• Exceptional time management and prioritizing skills
• Excellent organization and follow-up with attention to detail
• Think and act independently with professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
• Able to maintain a sedentary position for up to 90% of the work day
• Able to type and to grasp, grip, push and pull file drawers and doors
• Able to walk and t climb stairs or use elevator to coordinate with other departments
• Able to bend, stoop, kneel and/or stand to access files and documents
• Able to lift up to 25 lbs of files and/or boxes
• Requires global experience, and strong writing skills.
• Experience writing and managing large-volume projects
Minimum Education Level:
• Bachelor's degree in journalism, English, human resources, business, international relations or related field
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org