Banyan Global is recruiting a full-time monitoring and evaluation specialist for an upcoming USAID regional economic growth project in Eastern Europe and Eurasia, to be based in our Washington, DC office. The purpose of this project is to promote broad-based, inclusive and sustainable economic growth in Eastern and Central Europe and the Caucuses through greater intraregional economic integration and harmonization in the region and with other markets.
The monitoring and evaluation specialist will be responsible for:
- All monitoring and evaluation duties across all project components
- Integrating USAID’s CLA framework into the project’s design and implementation
- Contributing to Work Plans, Annual Reports and other deliverables
- Traveling on a regular basis to monitor and evaluate ongoing activities, to capture data and report on results.
- Provide program management, project backstopping and M&E support to a portfolio of projects.
- Develop PMPs; train local staff in monitoring and evaluation, provide quality control for M&E activities; analyze data; and report and disseminate findings.
- Design and implement performance and/or impact evaluations of international development projects.
- Support new business development efforts for evaluation and learning proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree in evaluation and monitoring, or an area relevant to the position
- At least 5 years of experience in M&E, with experience on USAID projects
- Experience in the area of economic growth
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and managing M&E plans
- Excellent knowledge and skills in quantitative and qualitative data collection and statistical analysis, data management and reporting approaches.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including results from multiple countries
- Experience integrating gender considerations into M&E.
- Strong written and oral communications skills and the ability to produce project documents, including Work Plans and Annual Reports.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org