Building on a lifetime of public service, President Clinton established the Clinton Foundation on the simple belief that everyone deserves a chance to succeed, everyone has a responsibility to act, and we all do better when we work together. For nearly two decades, that premise has energized the work of the Foundation in overcoming complex challenges and improving the lives of people across the United States and around the world.
As an operating foundation, we work on issues directly or with strategic partners from the business, government, and nonprofit sectors to create economic opportunity, improve public health, and inspire civic engagement and service. Our programs are designed to make a real difference today while serving as proven models for tomorrow. The goal of every effort is to use available resources to get better results faster – at the lowest possible cost.
We firmly believe that when diverse groups of people bring resources together in the spirit of true cooperation, transformative ideas will emerge to drive life-changing action.
Learn more at http://www.clintonfoundation.org, on Facebook at Facebook.com/ClintonFoundation and on Twitter @ClintonFdn.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative support in the Human Resources team. The incumbent will be responsible for a variety of duties, including but not limited to assisting with engagement activities and talent management programs, providing administrative support for the recruitment life cycle, onboarding, and offboarding, and providing direct support to the CHRO and other members of the HR team. This position will interact with employees across the Foundation and will have a strong focus toward providing superior customer service.
This is a part time position at 25 hours per week. Hours will span over a four-day work week.
1. Department Support
• Assist with the coordination, scheduling, and evaluation of talent management programs;
• Assist with the coordination, scheduling, and evaluation of staff engagement activities and events (i.e. office events, staff holiday parties, off site staff meetings, etc.); and
• Provide other administrative support to the HR department as needed.
2. Recruiting, onboarding, and offboarding administration
• Provide recruiting support including adding positions in iCIMS recruiting platform, scheduling phone screens and interviews, assisting with reference checks, and sending offer letters;
• Coordinate administrative aspects of the onboarding process for staff and interns including scheduling orientation, facilitating new staff equipment and logins, and collecting and saving new hire/intern documents;
• Assist with the offboarding process;
• Maintain employee personnel files (hard and electronic copies, as required) and
• Carry out employment verifications.
1. Education (Minimum Needed and Type of Degree Needed):
• Minimum Required: High school diploma
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or in progress
2. Work Experience (Minimum Needed):
• Minimum Required: 1-2 years of office experience
• Preferred: Experience working in an HR setting.
3. Skills (e.g. Level of Judgment Required, Ability to Direct, Work Independently, Multi-Task, etc.):
• Superior customer service skills and extreme discretion with confidential and sensitive information
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including superior written and spoken communication
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a professional demeanor
4. Special Skills (Technical or Advanced):
• Working knowledge of Workday or comparable HRIS system preferred but not required.
5. Other (Communication Skills, Mechanical Aptitude, Math Skills, Learning Skills, or Other Specific Skills Required):
• Proficient in use of office equipment
• Fast learner, calm under pressure, excellent communicator
• Able to examine processes and consider more efficient ones
• Team player focused on organization and information management
Physical and Other Requirements
• Office Environment: Constant computer work requiring repetitive motion, prolonged sitting and sustained visual/mental demands. Occasional lifting, bending, pulling, collating, and filing, some of which may be heavy (>15 lbs.) and require use of carts.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org