The internship is based in our Brussels office. The internship will include EU and Belgium policy research and organizational support for various clients
Essential job functions
- Assist in the work for key client accounts;
- Follow debates in the main European institutions and Belgium political;
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis;
- Assist in the coordination and organization of events;
- Attend conferences, seminars, hearings;
- Research on various issues, as needed;
- Writing summaries or short reports;
- Follow the daily news.
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors;
- You have a passion for Public affairs;
- You hold a university level degree.
- You have strong analytical skills and capacity to analyse and interpret legislation, rules and regulations;
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch, French and English;
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills;
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently.
You will join
- A young, dynamic, multi-national team of consultants;
- A job in the Centre of Brussels easily accessible by public transport;
- A positive and caring environment with strong team spirit and sharing knowledge spirit.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org