National Technologies Associates, a Subsidiary of VT Group, is currently seeking an Research Assistant at our client location at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Strategic Research Assistant (SRA) conducts research, develops analysis and supports coordination across three focus areas: 1) strategy development, 2) strategic and military risk, and 3) global strategic planning/coordination.
- US Citizen
- Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility in JPAS
- Bachelor's Degree or graduate degree (e.g. Regional studies, political science, international relations, security studies, history)
- One (1) year of working in a high paced policy, legislative or strategy oriented office (military or civilian);
- Experience in high level conference support (preparation, execution and follow-up); and
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills, e.g. briefings, desk side presentations, memorandums, thesis papers, staff studies, professional publications
Security Requirements: An active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required
BENEFITS: Please visit www.vt-group.com to view our employee benefits. National Technologies Associates, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org