- You will become a member of CEPS’ staff and work in the Financial Markets and Institutions unit (FMI);
- You will organise policy events in collaboration with the researchers of the unit (ECMI Annual Conference, Finance Lab at IdeasLab, lunchtime meetings, task force meetings, workshops, etc.);
- You will contribute to the organisation of key events of other units and CEPS such as the IdeasLab;
- You will organise board and executive committee meetings for ECMI and ECRI;
- You will be responsible for the administration tasks related to ECMI and ECRI membership;
- You will send mailings to members of ECMI and ECRI and other stakeholders (MailChimp and CiviCRM);
- You will prepare newsletters for ECMI and ECRI;
- You will manage the FMI-webpage, ECMI and ECRI websites and their social media accounts;
- You will provide support for the dissemination of the research of the unit.
- You are proficient in English (working language) and have good knowledge of French and/or Dutch;
- You can work with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are able to organise policy events;
- You have knowledge of website posting;
- You are able to manage social media accounts.
- You are able to work in a research team involving junior and senior colleagues and can organise your own activities;
- You are able to handle stress, respect deadlines and are able to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities;
- You are flexible and good at building, maintaining and managing relations (internal and external);
- You are accurate, efficient, discrete, able to multi-task and work independently;
- You enjoy teamwork and are open to giving and receiving feedback;
- You have at least two years of experience in a similar position.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org