Spark Legal Network is looking to recruit a pro-active and highly motivated intern to strengthen the team on a full-time basis, starting as soon as possible (from September/October 2019). The successful candidate will be based in our Brussels office.
As an intern at Spark, you will, amongst other things, engage in the following tasks:
- Assisting with the acquisition of new EU projects and studies through tendering;
- Execution of EU projects and studies, including the coordination of cross-border legal research team(s);
- Conduct legal research and analysis on EU/national law related subjects;
- Reporting on legal research findings and/or analysis;
- Communication with a wide range of high profile clients.
- A passion for and deep understanding of EU law (at least Masters level in Law) and its link to EU policy;
- A stage/internship or other work experience at the EU institutions;
- Excellent research and analysis skills;
- An enthusiastic, flexible attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Fluent English language skills.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org