PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting a Senior Program Assistant who will support the Digital Square Project. The Senior Program Assistant will provide support to the project’s resource mobilization and investor research activities, working closely with project leadership to assist in growing the number of investors and funding opportunities for Digital Square. This position reports to the Manager of Partnerships and works closely with the manager to support and accelerate strategic investment activities into Digital Square. The Senior Program Assistant will also provide administrative support to projects and serve as primary point of administrative contact and liaison for the Executive Director.
Support the Digital Square Partnerships Manager to manage all investor documentation including investor research (65%)
- Update Digital Square CRM and Salesforce with key investor updates including business development opportunities; contribute to evolution of Digital Square CRM processes and tools
- Coordinate updates to CoDE at large for resource mobilization opportunities
- Assist Digital Square team with investor research including research on existing and priority new investors; lead research on some investors as assigned
- Assist Digital Square team to write/edit/update capability statements
- With support from the Partnerships Manager, tracking with the team in managing timelines and deliverables for consultants supporting investor research and market analytics activities
- Support Digital Square management team with investor reporting
- Assist Partnerships Manager to finalize engagement strategy and coordinate review/approval across Digital Square and PATH Global Engagement Leadership
- Establish tracking system in Smartsheet to monitor and support implementation of execution of strategy activities
- Support Digital Square communications team with implementation of specific communications/advocacy messaging activities in the Investor Engagement Strategy
Serve as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison for the Digital Square Executive Director (35%)
- Screen internal and external email, phone calls, meeting requests, and other communications for appropriate response and escalation. Work with the Executive Director to develop responses and adapt language and style to represent the program appropriately in leadership correspondence.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately, including correspondence related to support performance management and related processes.
- Schedule, plan, and support Executive Director chaired or organized meetings, workshops, and events.
- Manage the Executive Director’s domestic and international travel planning including completing required documentation prior to travel and submission of travel expenses following trip completion.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of directly related administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in nonprofit administration, global health, international development, event coordination and/or similar areas.
- Experience working in digital health preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with particular skill in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and proficiency with Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with Smartsheet and other management software preferred.
- Experience with Client Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce preferred.
- Project management skills, with excellent attention to detail; able to synthesize, organize, and present information effectively to different audiences
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative, learn quickly, anticipate needs and challenges, and find solutions.
- Demonstrated success working with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time, tasks, and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated success working effectively while under deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
- Ability to work in team environment with minimal supervision.
Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org