We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
- CNN's Global Programming team packages, posts and distributes CNN's industry-leading content - from text to interactives to videos to audio - on CNN's own platforms and to other platforms - from Google to Apple to Amazon and beyond. - We are the storytellers who make our journalism sing, dances, do parkour and, especially, travel.
- The intern will work with the Global Programming Department for CNN Digital in addition to collaborating with other parts of CNN Editorial, from verticals to global news gathering.
- Plan, program and package all kinds of CNN content on our platforms, including relevant images, graphics, and other interactive elements to enhance stories.
- Keep up with metrics and interact with Audience Development to make sure we are bringing the best of CNN to the world.
- Execute programming plans for a wide range of projects.
- Interact with internal and external peers and managers to share and receive feedback on key initiatives.
- Find trending content online and recommend the best to CNN's content teams.
- Write articles that summarize the news for mobile, commuter audiences
- Update top headline packages for app audiences
- Typically, some journalism experience. School newspapers count! Class papers not so much.
- A strong understanding of news.
- A strong understanding of storytelling.
- Strong writing.
- Must demonstrate the following: Teamwork, industry, desire to learn, and creativity.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands.
Summer 2020 program dates are June 1st through August 7th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
WarnerMedia, LLC. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.