Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
- Provide analytical and project management support in the execution of international programs to the Airborne Electronic Attack (AEA) Integrated Product Team (IPT).
- Plan, assess, execute, and coordinate logistics, attendees, and agenda for bilateral and U.S.-only meetings/visits (Technical Interchange Meetings, bi-weekly phone-cons, Steering Committee Meetings).
- Assist in planning and executing foreign travel for international programs team members and U.S. visit requests (FVRs)
- Draft and coordinate official meeting minutes and program status updates and distribute to project team members and stakeholders as required.
- Manage Master Action Logs for international programs; capture and track action status; notify team members of outstanding actions and suspense dates.
- Provide project management support in areas of cost, schedule, and risk assessment, monitoring, and reporting.
Bachelor’s degree in security studies, international relations, international business, or a related field.
Four or more years’ experience working in defense security cooperation, which should include, but may not be limited to, working for or with the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics [OUSD(AL&L)], International Cooperation Directorate; or with the Service Component International Programs Offices such as Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports and Cooperation (DASA DE&C), Navy International Programs Office (NIPO), or Secretary of the Air Force for International Affairs (SAF/IA).
Familiarity of systems engineering and/or acquisition processes and acumen to understand and analyze technical concepts and programs
Program management experience, as it relates to conducting risk, cost, and/or schedule analysis and reporting
Active Secret Security Clearance required
- International Armaments Cooperation and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) experience working with international partners and foreign customers
- Familiarity with export compliance laws and regulations and foreign disclosure policies and execution
- Background working with Military Operational Commands and/or Intelligence Community
- Familiarity with military aircraft systems/subsystems development, testing and evaluation processes
- Strategic planner with a proven record of creating and seizing opportunities
- Master’s degree and 5 -10 years relevant experience
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*