In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Forensic Intelligence and Investigations practice is world-renowned for our trusted experts, global resources, local insight, and actionable results. As the originator of the modern, independent internal investigation, over our 45-year history Kroll has conducted thousands of investigations worldwide. Clients have entrusted us with assisting them to resolve some of their most difficult and business critical challenges. Our investigative services include financial investigations, internal investigations, regulatory investigations, asset searches, brand protection, forensic accounting, dispute advisory services, litigation support, business intelligence, proxy contests, intellectual property infringement and product counterfeiting, and regulatory or court-ordered monitorships. Kroll’s I&D practice is staffed with a multidisciplinary team of professionals who include former prosecutors, law enforcement officers and journalists, as well as certified public and forensic accountants, data analytics experts, and certified fraud examiners.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Associates will develop their research and analytical skills, with the opportunity to carry out the following tasks:
- Perform detailed reviews of subjects’ digital footprints, with a focus on social media content.
- Conduct social media analysis within an agreed framework of reputational causes of concern.
- Carry out research by using databases, internet and public domain tools.
- Write well structured, logical, and objective reports which present the research in a client focused manner and addresses the clients’ central questions and concerns.
- Keep abreast of current affairs, with consideration for the social media commentary and movements that emerge in response.
- Document and e-mail review and analysis.
- Effectively feedback the findings and analysis to the Case Manager in a logical and structured manner, highlighting key issues where necessary.
- Maintain effective time management to meet client deadlines.
- Communicate with international colleagues as required.
- Organize case files, maintain accurate research records.
- Identify own learning needs and opportunities and continuously seek to improve case-work performance.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in International Relations/Affairs, Journalism, Global Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, Law or other related areas of study, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or Management (with a concentration in Accounting, Finance or Economics), a degree focused on complex problem solutions from an accredited university or college.
- Expected graduation date between December 2020 and September 2021
- Major GPA of 3.3.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results.
- Strong writing and analytical skills and the ability to communicate clearly.
- Microsoft office skills, with proven experience in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Language skills, while not essential, will be taken into consideration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org