Researcher - up to 30K
Exciting Financial Institution - City Based
What can we offer you?
An exciting and fulfilling research role where you will undertake economic, industrial and political research and write reports which will guide executives, corporate & business departments as they make key business decisions.
What will your day look like?
- You will be tasked with providing timely and reliable macro & micro economic and geopolitical analyses of current issues
- Monitor and analyse country risk in EMEA region especially EU and main emerging market countries
- Make medium term economic and political outlook based on forward-looking analysis
- You will also help the GM manage the department
- You will build business relationships with staff around the world and will take part in meetings and events to share knowledge and information
How will you use your skills?
- You will use your expertise in quantitative analysis and research.
- You will use your experience as an economist or political analyst
- You will have a chance to network with economist and political analysts of think thanks, governments and international organisations
- Your good understanding of economics, such as Macro-economics, Micro-economics, international economics and international relations will be integral to this role
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Strong IT skills including web navigation, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Skills to manage and prioritise work
- Proactive person who can work on own initiative
- Good numerical skills
- Previous experience of working for think tanks or research divisions of investment banks.
- Undergraduate degree in Economics and International relations
This is an amazing opportunity for you to develop your skills and influence a major banking force as they look at their growth and expansion plans. This role can start immediately and interviews will ideally be before Christmas - please call us today to discuss.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org