The Manager, Digital Fundraising serves on the Development Team for Girls Who Code (GWC), an international non-profit organization dedicated to closing the gender gap in technology. The Manager, DIgital Fundraising reports to the Vice President, Development and works to establish and reach major fundraising goals on behalf of GWC with the main responsibility to retain and acquire individual donors through a variety of digitally based strategies. The Manager is responsible for researching, planning and executing innovative strategies to encourage and increase fundraising through digital direct response. They will manage all aspects of the giving process, including the strategy for donor/prospect acquisition through broad based online appeals that generate significant revenue and on-going analysis of message themes, subject lines, design, and timing to evaluate effectiveness.
- Assist the VP of Development and the Sr. Director of Partner Development in the overall fundraising goals for individual donors;
- Contribute to raise approximately $2M through new and current individual donors, including creation and dissemination of on/offline end of year campaign;
- Develop and implement multi-channel digital marketing strategies designed to grow and diversify online donor-base and engage and retain existing donors;
- Identify effective segmentation and establish processes to improve data integrity and to track and analyze fundraising results;
- Identify $1K+ individuals among current and new donors for self and VP to build relationships with;
- Synthesize and analyze giving data to inform stewardship and growth strategies
- Collaborate with Communications and Marketing staff on integrated campaigns; ensure strategies, messaging and goals are aligned;
- Track information related to fundraising strategies and activities, as well as other appropriate information related to individual donors/prospects in database;
- Lead research efforts related to individual philanthropic trends in related industry and apply findings to plans and strategies;
- Responsible for executing testing, implementing analytics, creating performance criteria, and tracking of all digital communication/solicitation channels to determine best practices and strategies;
- Provide support for donor cultivation events (may be virtual) and activities as needed.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, fundraising or a related field
- Proven track record of developing and growing online giving for a nonprofit or political campaign
- An understanding of digital marketing trends for all consumer marketing mediums: email campaigns, digital display ads, conversion landing pages, social, etc.
- Experience running a successful annual campaign, developing donor strategies and stewarding donors
- Experience with website and social analytic tools, software analytics packages, email marketing, and project management
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of internal and external constituents;
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining meticulous attention to accuracy and detail
- Self-starter, motivated, and able to manage multiple deadlines
- Passionate about our mission and committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org