Our client in Washington DC is hiring a Trade Compliance Analyst for the Anti-Illicit Trade department. This Analyst position will be a long-term contract for at least one year, with the potential to become a permanent position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in the creation of effective anti-illicit regulatory strategies
- Collate and Analyze intelligence information
- Coordinate activities, with external stakeholders including competitors;
- Organize and manage trainings / knowledge transfer programs to build external capacity and awareness about the issue;
- Analyze law proposals and legislative consultation documents, and coordinate the creation of regulatory policy papers;
- Develop and prepare advocacy materials;
- Cooperate with peer functions within the Company;
- Support in departments budgeting, advancement planning, and other managerial and administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Major in Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Criminology, or Communications is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and proven entrepreneurial skills;
- Capability to deal with ambiguity and work under pressure;
- General understanding of anti-illicit strategies and policies.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org